needless to say that Peter Schiff brings humor to common sense when it comes to economy , while throwing here and there some of the great English language analogies and quotes ...I personally I am improving my English just by listening to him ...LOL..I hope you will appreciate this new video made up by another Peter Schiff fan...
.
by the way we are compiling a huge list of Peter Schiff's quotes and analogies so if you want to add some the list is open follow This link post your analogies and quotes and I will make sure to add them to the list thanks
THE PETER SCHIFF BLOG : An Unofficial Tracking of Peter Schiff and The Libertarian Austrian School of Economics
PETER SCHIFF
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts This Month
-
Here are some of Peter Schiff's Quotes , Please feel free to post more , and I'll make sure to add them to this list ...let's ma...
-
by Peter Schiff Strike up the band, boys, happy days are here again! Recently released short-term economic dat...
-
Peter Schiff The Crisis Has Just Begun
-
A very strong debate yesterday on MSNBC between Peter Schiff and the host on the Ed show on two major topics the healthcare reform and the s...
-
Peter Schiff may be running for Senate Peter Schiff seems to be serious about running for senate ..after that yesterday Peter Schiff told...
-
Peter Schiff The Schiff Report Video Blog May 04 2009 The Stocks are rising is it a recovery ? or is it just a bubble economy waiting to bur...
Great Stuff Mr. Schiff. You are an American Hero.
ReplyDeleteRun For Pres.