PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Thursday, October 29, 2009

BERNANKE GEITHNER GREENSPAN PAULSON in Fall of the Republic the Presidency of Barack Obama

clips of Ben Bernanke & Tim Geithner & Alan Greenspan & Hank Paulson taken from the movie Fall of the Republic
http://www.falloftherepubli...
released on October 21st 2009






Tags:
Ben Bernanke chairman federal reserve U.S. economy TARP bailout foreign banks Central Bank Liquidity Swaps Alan Grayson Tim Geithner Greenspan Hank Paulson Ron Paul Fall of the Republic President Barack Obama webster tarpley Nancy Pelosi max keiser peter schiff jim rogers marc faber mish Jim Cramer silver gold bullion recession depression

1 comment:

  1. An Alex Jones movie??? For heaven's sake.
    I think I'm pretty disappointed in you now.
    But no matter. I'm not an American, so that doesn't impinge on your senatorial bid.
    I yield to no man in my trust in the Austrian theory of economics and the business cycle. But why is it that where ever you meet a libertarian you meet someone prepared to commune with the most idiotic and outrageous conspiracy theorists? Take my advice and be done with that man.

    ReplyDelete





Popular Posts This Month