PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Monday, February 15, 2010

Peter Schiff I would not be able to start my business today that I have started ten years ago from my bedroom because of The Government Regulations

Peter Schiff at The Enfield CT. Republican Town Committee February 11 2010.

Government regulations are suffocating the businesses , I would not be able to start my business today that I have started ten years ago from my bedroom because of the Government regulations says Peter Schiff ...Peter Schiff firm employs 7 people full time just to try to keep up with the government regulations , Schiff added ....
Peter Schiff was speaking to the Enfield Republican Town Committee on February 11 2010.





Peter David Schiff, president of Euro-Pacific Capital, is a Connecticut-based brokerage firm have correctly predicted the U.S. stock-market collapse , the home mortgage meltdown and the credit crunch .
Peter Schiff discusses politics, world economies, and investment strategies and is now running for a Senate Seat in his native Connecticut , Peter Schiff is Author of the Best Seller Crash Proof How to Profit From the Coming Economic Collapse


No comments:

Post a Comment





Popular Posts This Month