PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jon Stossel VS. Ann Coulter on Drugs Legalization

Jon Stossel VS. Ann Coulter on Drugs Legalization .Holland legalised it, and it works fine"

'OH BUT HOLLAND ISN'T A SUPERIOR GOD BLESSED COUNTRY MILITARY SUPER POWER SO THEY ARE WRONG"




Stossel is one of the more reasonable & affable libertarians. I often don't agree with him, but he doesn't annoy me. Why is someone like him interviewing someone like her? What is the point in giving her any air time? I don't think she has ever said anything intelligent in her entire life. I don't get why conservatives are willing to put crazy people in front of a camera just because they are willing to make outlandish statements. My theory is it's just to make people like O'Reilly look sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Popular Posts This Month