Peter Schiff interviews Dennis Kucinich : "when I received an invitation to be on your show I took it not because you and I agree but because I felt of all the witnesses that I have seen for years who have been in front of our comity you were certainly one of the most provocative because your economic views are pretty very well developed and you are very smart , so I thought this is somebody who at least we can have a discussion with " says Dennis Kucinich
THE PETER SCHIFF BLOG : An Unofficial Tracking of Peter Schiff and The Libertarian Austrian School of Economics
PETER SCHIFF
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts This Month
-
Here are some of Peter Schiff's Quotes , Please feel free to post more , and I'll make sure to add them to this list ...let's ma...
-
A very strong debate yesterday on MSNBC between Peter Schiff and the host on the Ed show on two major topics the healthcare reform and the s...
-
by Peter Schiff Strike up the band, boys, happy days are here again! Recently released short-term economic dat...
-
Peter Schiff The Crisis Has Just Begun
-
Peter Schiff may be running for Senate Peter Schiff seems to be serious about running for senate ..after that yesterday Peter Schiff told...
-
President Obama delivers his weekly address to the nation announcing many cuts in the federal budgetWhat do you guys Think of this ???
-
government created jobs like the census jobs are counterproductive and unproductive jobs ... Peter Schiff is considering to run for Senate !...
No comments:
Post a Comment