THE PETER SCHIFF BLOG : An Unofficial Tracking of Peter Schiff and The Libertarian Austrian School of Economics
PETER SCHIFF
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts This Month
-
Here are some of Peter Schiff's Quotes , Please feel free to post more , and I'll make sure to add them to this list ...let's ma...
-
A very strong debate yesterday on MSNBC between Peter Schiff and the host on the Ed show on two major topics the healthcare reform and the s...
-
by Peter Schiff Strike up the band, boys, happy days are here again! Recently released short-term economic dat...
-
Peter Schiff The Crisis Has Just Begun
-
Peter Schiff may be running for Senate Peter Schiff seems to be serious about running for senate ..after that yesterday Peter Schiff told...
-
President Obama delivers his weekly address to the nation announcing many cuts in the federal budgetWhat do you guys Think of this ???
Verse 1
ReplyDeleteMy pulse is low, the chains that hold me too
No time to close my eyes
No doors to walk me through
I need to let it go, of this emptiness inside
I never felt so low
Just close your eyes
Bridge 1
Then do you see, what I see when youre alone
Do you feel, what I feel when youre alone
Chorus 1
I may fall
And I may break
But its never over and its never too late
When youre kneeling on the ground
Youre back to zero
Just go back to zero
Verse 2
Theres no time to feel, no time to understand
The reasons that I know
Are the reasons that I am
So why cant I let it go
Of this emptiness inside
I never felt so low
Just close your eyes
Bridge 2
Then do you feel, what I feel when youre alone
Do you know what its like to be alone
Chorus 2
And I may fall
And I may break
But its never over and its never too late
When youre kneeling on the ground
Youre back to zero
Just go back to zero
End Bridge
All these lies that Ive been told, I must be hypnotized
Everything I understand, help me realize
I need to let go
Final Chorus
And I may fall
And I may break
But its never over and its never too late
When youre kneeling on the ground
Youre back to zero
Just go back to zero
Take care,
Brad Thomas
Scottsdale, AZ
I find the valuable information is provided by you.
ReplyDelete