PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peter Schiff The Politicians dont deserve their salaries

Peter Schiff On Fox Business News 4/8/2011

Democrat Congressman Tells Disabled Veteran To "Sit Or Leave!!"



Peter Schiff : I think they (the politicians) regard themselves as some kind of nobility living off the productivity of the serves and here in the real world their bubbles in Washington , I do not think we should pay the congressmen and the senators if the government shuts down in fact I think we should strip their retirement benefits and their healthcare benefits even if the government does not shut down because I do not think that they deserve it , I think they're over paid , I think they shouldn't be paid anything even if there is a balanced budget , I do not want to go to debt to pay their salaries I do not want to go into debt to give them retirement benefits and healthcare so if they cannot balance the books then the first people who should suffer should be the politicians that voted for the deficit ....

No comments:

Post a Comment





Popular Posts This Month