PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Monday, October 31, 2011

Peter Schiff : I pay more taxes than all the protesters in the Park combined

Peter Schiff : basically they are under the impression that somehow the only reason the US Economy is in trouble is because wealthy people are not paying enough taxes and of course that's not the reason , on of the people in that crowd he said that I should pay the same taxes as him I am already paying a lot more taxes not only I am paying a higher rate but in absolute terms I am paying a lot more taxes in fact I am paying more taxes than all the people in that park combined

In fact what the wealthy do that's more important than paying taxes is that they create the products they provide the services they create the jobs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment





Popular Posts This Month