PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Peter Schiff 2012 Predictions - aljazeera 21st Dec 2011

Peter Schiff was a guest on aljazeera english on this 21st December 2011 and he was asked to give his outlook for the US and world's economy in the coming year of 2012 and who is really to blame for the economic crisis that the world is in today : " I still think it is a depression I think we are early in it I do not think it ended when the statisticians claimed it ended I think this is going to be a long period of time as a result of the government " says Peter Schiff " a lot of the government debt is not officially part of the numbers there is a lot of government debt a lot of contingency liability debt that are real but are not included and also our GDP is a bunch of fluff so I think the US GDP is actually a lot smaller than the official statistics would reflect " Peter Schiff explains

3 comments:

  1. Peter, would you take the job of Treasury Secretary if Paul is elected? That would be a perfect job for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1:38 on the video
    What's that thing waving behind you. Are you a Denver Broncos fan? :) What do you expect Jaime Dimon to say? He represents his bank and has a duty to the bank's shareholders. He's trying to instill confidence in the bank. All corporate CEOs are cheerleaders for their company. A friend just asked me if I knew of any hot stocks. I emailed him the name of my own company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. typed at 1:38 on the video.
    What's that waving behind you. Are you a Denver Bronces fan? :) What do you expect Jaime Dimon to say. He represents his bank and his bank's shareholders. He wants to instill confidence in the bank. All CEOs are cheerleaders for their company. You take what they say with a grain of salt. A friend just asked me if I knew of any hot stocks. I gave him the name of my own company.

    ReplyDelete





Popular Posts This Month