PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Monday, August 6, 2012

Neither Obama Nor Romney understands Capitalism

Peter Schiff on Mancow 8/5/2012 : ...I think that he (Romney ) needs to embrace capitalism in a bigger way and explain that the biggest barrier to job creation is government , look I am a small employer I have about a 150 employees and the only reason I hire people is to make more money for myself that's the only reason anybody has a job because their boss wants to make money , but I would have a lot more people working for me now if it was not for government .....the regulations are pricing the American people out of the market .....


Peter Schiff is a well-known commentator appearing regularly on CNBC, TechTicker and FoxNews. He is often referred to as "Doctor Doom" because of his bearish outlook on the economy and the U.S. Dollar in particular. Peter was one of the first from within the professional investment field to call the housing market a bubble. Peter has written a book called "Crash Proof" and a follow-on called "The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets". He is the President of EuroPacific Capital, which is a brokerage specializing in finding dividend-yielding, value-based foreign stocks.





Popular Posts This Month